Healthcare Membership Program
Access to your doctor anytime, day or night!
West Frisco’s personalized healthcare membership program provides participating patients with numerous health benefits, including a greater emphasis on prevention and wellness.
Let’s face it, there is no better investment one can make than an investment in their health. After all, there is a direct correlation between the quality of one’s health and the overall quality of their life.
Whether you are advancing in age, healthy and interested in staying well, have a family history of disease, or have a chronic condition; I encourage you to explore the numerous benefits of this membership program.
West Frisco’s program benefits include:
- 24×7 direct physician access via cell phone and email which reduces urgent care or ER visits to West McKinney Health & Wellness
- Same day or next day unhurried on-time office visits with minimal or no waiting
- An annual comprehensive executive preventive care physical examination, including a nutritional and dietary supplement plan based on the examination
- Personalized healthy living and wellness plan – general diet, exercise, stress, and smoking cessation
- Detailed reports and information forwarded to consultants prior to your visit with the consultant
- Discussion of consultation and procedure reports
- Review of hospitalizations and clinical implications
- Topical material on health and wellness
- Assistance with appointments for sub-specialists and testing as medically necessary
Please call 972-591-5844 to schedule a complimentary meeting at West McKinney Health and Wellness to enroll or to receive additional information. A limited number of memberships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.